Did you know your company may get fined if Gatwick Airport issues an Offence Notice? And this applies to companies working either airside or landside on the Gatwick estate?
Gatwick Airport has recently introduced new Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) processes aimed at identifying risk and learning from unsafe working acts and conditions. Is your company ready?
AIRDAT have put together a course to prepare your company to work at Gatwick Airport. You can secure your place on the ‘Are you compliant whilst working at Gatwick Airport’ course by clicking here.
This course includes:
- Parking and leaving unattended vehicles
- Specialist vehicles – what the DfT define as a ‘specialist vehicle’
- Compliance of vehicle airside as per Gatwick Byelaws/Driver Manual
- Information on the relevant GAN’s/GAD’s (Gatwick Airport Notices/Directives) that your company should be aware of
- Livery – what size, where should it be placed
- What is the livery requirement for a temporary vehicle
- Vehicle conditions forms
- How old a vehicle can be when applying for a vehicle pass
- Safe Contractor Accreditation details
- Qualifications companies must ensure employees have
- P2W requirements(Work Requests, Hazardous Permits)
- The ID Centre process
- Monitoring compliance airside as required by Gatwick Byelaws/CAP/EASA
- What to do with different types of waste when working at Gatwick Airport
- What waste Gatwick Airport Limited (GAL) does and does not accept
- An aerial photo of Waste Disposal Areas
- GAL’s voluntary reporting process
- Staying compliant with Environmental Agency and EASA
- Information regarding vehicle emission standards at Gatwick
…Plus much more!
The course is lead by a member of the AIRDAT team who has been working in aviation since 1977 – with over 30 years at Gatwick Airport. You will be given the opportunity to ask questions and take advantage of his knowledge of Gatwick Airport.
The cost is £160pp excl. VAT and the upcoming course dates are:
23rd of July at 10:00 and 14:00
6th of August at 10:00 and 14:00
20th of August at 10:00 and 14:00
3rd of September at 10:00 and 14:00
24th of September at 10:00 and 14:00
Click here to secure your spot on our Are You Compliant Whilst Working At Gatwick Airport course.
Want to know more about what we do or how we could help you? Get in touch with a member of the AIRDAT team today.