AIRDAT want to ensure you keep your critical operations running smoothly with continued airside driver training courses in this turbulent time.
AIRDAT assure that Airside Driving courses at Gatwick and Luton Airports are being delivered with extra safety precautions for candidates and trainers:
- Candidates must complete a questionnaire before attending the training to ensure their wellbeing.
- The classroom is cleaned before, during and after every training session.
- The familiarisation vehicle is cleaned after every use and kept well ventilated during the drive around.
- All candidates are advised to complete Nimble’s Coronavirus Awareness course prior to attending the session.
- And shortly, AIRDAT will measure candidate and trainer temperatures before the training session.
To support the airport community through this period, our elearning partners – Nimble – have created an online course on Coronavirus Awareness which is available to stakeholders for free.
This course explores official guidance and measures that we can all take to proactively combat the spread of COVID-19. The guidance looks at what you can do to protect yourself and others in the community and workplace.
Contact us at [email protected] if you are interested in accessing this free course.
Making your day safer.