No news is good news
Yes, we know it has been a while since the news area was updated, to the point where we are thinking about renaming it from ‘latest news’ to ‘stuff that happened this decade’!
The reason, however, is we have been very busy working away at various new products and enhancements to the AirDAT systems and processes. More will follow in future news items (promise!) but they include;
• Ability to brand the AirDAT site with your company logo – making the system personal to you. We can even offer dedicated login pages too!
• Quicker start -up times for new airports – we have re-configured the system so we can have you up and running in no time, all with your own local tests, points schemes and database.
• A brilliant new controlled document distribution area – allowing you to disseminate (nice word!) information to the people who should have access to it, and no one else – all from within the training system. Updating course material has never been so easy or secure.
• A reconfigured bookings search area – save your common searches, use of intelisense (to you and me that means it guesses what you’re looking for!) and ability to filter by provider too
• Launch of the new Airside Operator & Vehicle Licensing system – July 16th will see the launch of our new fully automated online AOL & AVP processing site – helping to keep the environment you work in safe and 100% compliant.
• The inception of a whole new site offering….. well, we will keep that one for a little later, so stay tuned!
So, as you can see – sometimes no news really can be good news. You will see all of the above developments roll out over the coming 4 weeks, so make sure you let us know what you think of things, after all, it is all for you in the end!