Making, amending & reviewing a booking
Once registered on the AirDAT system (click here for details of how to register), you will be able to make, amend and review bookings.
The best way to see how to make bookings on the AirDAT system is to watch the online video by clicking the 'Watch our demo' link to the bottom of the screen.
If you cannot view the video on your computer, here is a short guide of how to use the bookings system:
Logging In (Skip this step if you have just registered and have been logged in to the 'My Details' area automatically)
- Locate the Login box shown on most pages of the AirDAT site.
- Enter the airport ID and password you were issued during registration
- Select your airport base from the drop down
- Click the 'Login' button
Making a booking
- To the top left of the 'My Details' page, click the 'Add a booking' button
- Information is requested on the left of the page
- Help notes about each and every step are included to the right of the page
- Work your way through the steps, carefully selecting each option for your test.
- When you complete a section, click the 'continue' button to move to the next.
- To change details entered in a previous stage, either use the 'Back' button or click the green + on the step you wish to adjust. Alter the details you need to and click the 'Amend details' button to confirm.
- When you have completed all of the sections, you may be required to enter payment or invoice details for your course. BE SURE YOU HAVE PERMISSION AND HAVE SELECTED THE CORRECT COURSE & TRAINER!! Your company will receive an invoice for the training!
- After these final payment details are confirmed, you will see a confirmation page. This page will also be sent to you via the email address you registered with.
Reviewing & Changing a Booking
- After logging in to the 'My Details' area (see above), click the 'review bookings' button.
- You can use the green + sign to review the details of a specific booking
- You can use the 'delete' link next to a booking to cancel it. This option is only available when there is more than 24hrs to the start of the course time. The system will not allow you to remove a booking after this deadline.